Dead Son

Go down

Dead Son   Empty Dead Son

Post by 0b3Y b0y Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 am

I went to the supermarket to pick something to eat and as I was walking down the isle, I noticed this man staring at me. I looked at him and kept walking to the front counter to pick a bottled water and gala. As I picked them and turned to go to the counter, the same man was right in front of my face! I tried to give him some of my love so I smiled and said, "Hi!" then I went on to get a can coke. But the man followed me. I was getting a little nervous and mad because he was following me. I asked him what he wanted, He finally responded and said, "I am sorry for staring but you look just like my youngest son... We just buried him two weeks ago." I felt stupid for getting mad as I expressed my sincerity to him. He said it was fine as he knows that his son is with the lord. Then he asked me to do him a favour. I said, "Sure, if I can." He said he was a bit sad that his son never said goodbye to him before passing on. He asked me to get in line behind him and as he left the store I should say "Goodbye dad", so that he could have a sense of closure. Though his request was weird, I however agreed to grant them. So as he collected his bags from the cashier and walked away, I said, "Bye Dad!" He turned and said, "Bye my dear son." When the cashier calculated my bill, she said the total was N11,250! I shouted "What?!!! Can you please explain how a bottle of GHC70 water, GHC50 gala and GHC100 can coke will sum to such amount?" She said "Your dad said you are paying for his bill too." I almost fainted!
0b3Y b0y
0b3Y b0y
V.A.M Member
V.A.M Member

Back to top Go down