America

2 posters

Go down

America                    Empty America

Post by 0b3Y b0y Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:13 am

Akpos went to the American Embassy for a student visa, and the process of his interview with the white lady went this way

White Lady: what are you going to the USA for?

Akpos: To study.

White Lady: Which city, school and which course do you wish to study?

Akpos: Chicago, Economics and Statistics. These are my admission documents.

White Lady: But there are many Universities in GHANA that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for.

Akpos: (In anger) please give me back my passport let me get out of this place. what do you think is in USA that is not in GHANA, what do you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have in GHANA here? Do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think that USA is better than GHANA, then why have you chosen to stay in GHANA instead of your country America?

White Lady: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to him): Look I’m gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you gonna travel to America and see what is in USA… the difference between America and GHANA. (out off anger, she stamped the visa for Akpos).
0b3Y b0y
0b3Y b0y
V.A.M Member
V.A.M Member

Back to top Go down

America                    Empty Re: America

Post by Angel Atom Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Laughing
Angel Atom
Angel Atom

Back to top Go down