Funny Class

2 posters

Go down

Funny Class Empty Funny Class

Post by Admin Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:41 am

Teacher:~ "Hello class, who broke down the walls of Jericho?"
There was a full minute of absolute silence. All the students just stared at him blankly. The teacher then pointed at the students in the front desk to answer the question. The students began responding.
Amos:~ "Sir I'm a new student here, I just started this school last week"
John:~ "Sir the day the walls was broken I didn't come to school, I swear"
MARY:~ "Sir I only passed by the walls of Jericho, I didn't even touch it, as it was already broken when I passed it"
Obed:~ "Sir, I didn't even know the walls had been broken, until you mentioned it now" The teacher became so shocked and infuriated.
Teacher:~ "What!!!" He screamed.... The Students began murmuring amongst themselves, that the new teacher is so mean. The teacher, shocked by their ignorance, stormed to the principals office to tell him what happened. The principal kindly responded.
Principal:~ "Sorry About that. You know how mischievous these JSS students can be? Always destroying things and later denying it. But be rest assured, this matter would be fully investigated. Just write down the total cost in fixing the said wall, and at the next PTA meeting the issue would be discussed"
 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Admin
Admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://ghana.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Funny Class Empty Re: Funny Class

Post by 0b3Y b0y Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:08 am

hahahahaha ...so funny
0b3Y b0y
0b3Y b0y