A Big Kiss

4 posters

Go down

A Big Kiss   Empty A Big Kiss

Post by 0b3Y b0y Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 am

While walking home from school one day, Akpos sees his Daddy’s car passing the playground and going into the woods. Somewhat curious, he follows the car and sees Daddy and Aunt Jane kissing. He finds this so exciting and can barely contain himself as he runs home and starts to tell his mother excitedly. “I was at the playground and I saw Daddy’s car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went to see what was happening and I saw Daddy giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt, then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane laid down on the seat, then Daddy….” At this point, his mother had an idea and cut him off, “Akpos, this is such an interesting story. I think you should save the rest of it for supper time because I want to see the look on Daddy’s face when you tell it tonight.” Later that night at the dinner table, Mommy asks Akpos to tell his story. He describes the car going into the woods, the undressing, laying down on the seat and, “Then Daddy and Aunt Jane did that same thing Mommy and Uncle Jeff used to do when Daddy travelled abroad.

0b3Y b0y
0b3Y b0y
V.A.M Member
V.A.M Member

Back to top Go down

A Big Kiss   Empty Re: A Big Kiss

Post by SUPAhacked Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:40 pm

what a bright kid. always hear the whole STORY!

SUPAhacked

Back to top Go down

Post by branzy Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:04 pm

hahahaha aww akpos
branzy
branzy
V.A.M Member
V.A.M Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vIm CaPo Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:40 pm

hehehehehehehehehehehe.... Akpos paaaaaaaaaa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vIm CaPo
vIm CaPo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down